We are sure you will be happy with your purchase. However, in the case you need to return a product to us we offer the following policy.
1) Faulty Items
If a product is faulty and the fault has occurred within the product’s warranty period, the faulty product can be returned to Smart Sparky for a replacement or refund. All Smart Spark products come with a comprehensive warranty (some up to 5 years), simply submit a claim via the Warranty page on our website or give us a call and we will process your replacement, refund or credit request.
2) Return of Unwanted Items
At Smart Sparky, we will consider the return of products you cannot sell or need. Please contact us at email@example.com with your request.
Return of unwanted items Policy Conditions:
- The return request must be made within 30 days from the invoice date.
- The returned goods MUST be received back in our warehouse within 30 days of the date on the original invoice that the goods were shipped to you on.
- No Return of Customised items – Sorry.
- The products that you are returning must be unused, in mint condition and in the original box and packaging. Products returned in any other condition run the risk of being rejected.
- Products will be credited or refunded at their invoiced price less restocking fee.
The freight charge for “returned goods” is at your cost.
3) Shipping Errors
If we have accidentally sent you the wrong item, we apologise! The incorrect product can be returned to Smart Sparky for a credit or refund.
Shipping Errors Policy Conditions:
- The return request must be made with 7 days from receipt of shipment
- Products must be in their original, unused condition and in the original box and packaging. Products not in their original condition run the risk of being rejected.
- The total value of the return will be credited or refunded to your account.
The freight charge for Shipping Errors is at Smart Sparky’s cost